Downloads How To
By Sarang August 21, 2018
Table of Contents
- How to update Android Phones to Android 9 Pie with Custom ROM?
- Download Android 9 Pie Custom ROMS
Ever since Google released the official Android 9 Pie AOSP sources, the development has begun. A lot of Android devices are receiving Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM with Pixel Experience 9.0, Lineage OS 16, and even AOSP ROM ports. We already have the Android P GSI based on the official PPR1 build. Here is a list of various Custom ROMS for all Android devices based on Android 9 Pie including Lineage OS 16, AOSP 9.0 ROM Ports, Pixel Experience 9.0, Resurrection Remix, and more.
The unofficial LineageOS 16 ROM builds are now available for various Android phones. We have also listed other Android 9 Pie AOSP ROM ports for various devices. Pixel Experience 9.0 official ROM builds have begun. Being custom ROM, your device needs to be rooted with latest TWRP recovery installed. Some also need special Oreo Bootloaders. See downloads (st the end) and installation procedure below.
The official Android 9 Pie Builds for various custom ROMS will be updated here:
We already have the Android 9 Pie GSI builds for the Project Treble supported devices. Download Android 9 Pie GSI Generic System Images for Project Treble.
You may also like:
Warning: Rooting, or flashing a custom ROM may void device warranty. These custom ROMs are initial builds and most of them are stable. While the ROMs have been tested working on various Android phones, it may fail if done wrong. We won’t be held responsible.
Detailed Tutorial: How to install Lineage OS on any Android device?
Step 1: As following are custom ROMS, Android devices need Bootloader Unlocked. You will also need the latest TWRP recovery installed. Head over to our tutorial on how to install TWRP on your Android device.
Step 2: Download the latest Android 9 Pie custom ROM from below. Also download Gapps, and Magisk zip if need be. Transfer all the files to your device’s internal storage or SDcard.
Step 3: Reboot Android device into TWRP recovery. To do so, Power off the device completely and then press and hold the power button and volume down key for a few seconds. You can also try with Volume Up.
Step 4: Now, take a full Nandroid backup from TWRP. Tap onBackup option and backup all the partitions such as system, data, boot, recovery, EFS and cache(optional).
Step 5: You will need to wipe the current system. Wipe system, data, and cache (optionally). This is needed if coming you are coming from another ROM.
Step 6: Time to flash the Universal Bootlaoder and ROM. Tap on Install option. Navigate to the Universal Oreo Bootloader and device specific Modem. Select it and flash it.
Step 7: You can flash the Gapps and Magisk now or reboot into system first to see if it works. Then flash or install the Gapps and Magisk zip simultaneously.
Step 8: Once done, Reboot to system.
Here are all the Android 9 Pie Custom ROMS for all the Android devices. Constantly updated!
Download AOSP Android 9 for the following devices (Source). Compatibility list.
- Huawei Honor View 10
- Honor View 10
- Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Honor 7X
- Huawei Nova 2i
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei P20 Pro
- Honor 8 Pro
- Moto G 2015 (osprey) Pixel Experience
- OnePlus 2 AOSP 9 ROM port (Source)
- Pixel Experience 9.0 for OnePlus 3 and 3T
- Android 9 Pie AOSP ROM port for OnePlus 3/3T (Source)
- POSP Android P ROM OnePlus One (bacon)
- OnePlus X (onyx) AOSP 9 ROM Port (Source)
- OnePlus 5 AOSP 9.0 Pie ROM Port (Source)
- OnePlus 5T AOSP 9.0 Pie ROM Port (Source)
- Lineage OS 16 for Xiaomi Mi A1 (Unofficial) (Source)
- AOSP Android 9 Pie ROM Port for Mi A1 (Source)
- Redmi 4A and Redmi 5A Lineage OS 16 (Source)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro Official Pixel Experience 9.0 Pie
- Redmi Note 5 Pro AOSP 9.0 Pie ROM port
- Redmi Note 4 AOSP 9.0 ROM Stable (Source)
- Xiaomi Mi 3/Mi 4 Download AOSP Android 9 Pie (Source)
- Xiaomi Redmi 4X Download AOSP Android 9 Pie
- Download ZTE Axon 7 Lineage OS 16 (Source)
You may also want to:
Tags: Android 9.0 Android 9.0 P Android 9.0 Pie Android P android p features Android P Launcher AOSP AOSP ROM Port best custom ROM custom ROM Download Lineage OS How To Lineage OS 16 List of devices Android 9.0 Pixel Experience Pixel Experience ROM tutorial