Download Nokia 6.2 Stock Rom Firmware Flash File
Nokia 6.2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Nokia 6.2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Nokia 6.2 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Nokia 6.2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Nokia 6.2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Nokia 6.2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
|Rom Name||Nokia 6.2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Nokia Mobile Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Socs||QCOM SD 636|
|Codename||Nokia 6.2 TA-1024|
Download Nokia 6.1 Plus Stock Rom Firmware Flash File
Nokia 6.2 Key Spec
- Platform: Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
- Processor: Octa-core Processor, up to 1.8GHz (Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm))
- GPU: Adreno 509
- Memory: 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- Colours: Ceramic Black, Ice
- Dimension: 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Single SIM/ Hybrid Dual SIM
- Display: 6.3 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 2280 pixels (400 ppi), HDR10, Always on Display
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 16MP (wide) + 8MP (ultra wide) + 5MP (depth) Triple Camera, [email protected] Video, [email protected] Video
- Rear Camera Features: PDAF, LED Flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 8 MP Camera, [email protected], HDR
- Built-in Storage: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Memory Card Support: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes, LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX
- NFC: Yes (optional)
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: USB 2.0, USB Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Rear)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: No
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes (with dedicated mic)
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: 3500 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: Yes, 10W Fast Charging Capacity
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Nokia 6.2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Nokia 6.2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Nokia 6.2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Nokia 6.2 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Nokia 6.2 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Cavion Base 7 3Gis at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- QPST Flash Tool
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: CAVION BASE 7 3G USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Nokia 6.2 Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not an active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
Detailed Tutorial With Picture On How to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader tool to flash stock firmware
How to Flash Nokia Firmware Using OST Tool
Steps to Install Home Brew ROM:
- Download Nokia-SDM660-Tool.zip & Copy Nokia-Tool.exe
- Download latest HOME BREW Stock Rom and Extract in a Folder and Rename it as ‘STOCK ROM’
- Move Nokia-Tool.exe in to that Respective STOCK ROM Folder
- Connect phone to pc
- Go to Download mode & Connect Phone to PC
- Run Nokia-Tool.exe
- Now Press DDV(Device codename)
- Wait for 10 min until Installation Complete, Your Phone reboots to system.
- So finally this is what the exact standard Method to flash stock rom on Your devices
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Nokia 6.2 Stock Firmware Rom (00WW_NB1_600WW_MSM8998)
[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]