– Improved usability
– Improved browser performance
– Improved app performance
– Improved stability
– Improved usability of input devices
How to upgrade the Firmware
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Insert the USB Memory Drive containing the firmware into the USB port of TV.
3. Press the MENU button, select ‘Support’, ‘Software Upgrade’, and then ‘By USB’.
4. The message “Scanning for USB. This may take more 1 min.” is displayed
5. If the TV finds a valid firmware version, it displays a validation message
6. Press OK. The TV turns off automatically after displaying a restart message
7. After the TV turns on again, the upgrade starts.
8. When the firmware upgrade is complete, the TV turns off and then back on by itself.
Cautions While upgrading:
– Do not pull the USB Memory drive out.
– Do not unplug the power cable.
– Do not turn off the TV.
– Pulling the USB Memory drive out or unplugging the power cable will cause a firmware error or main board failure. Firmware errors and main board failures are not covered by Samsung warranty policy.
About TV Firmware:
By upgrading your TV firmware version, you will benefit from improved image quality, fixed various noise issues, enhanced Internet connectivity (if available), boosted stability and usability level, as well as from several other changes.
However, you should first check that this release is compatible with your TV model and that it specifically resolves a problem that you have been encountering or makes changes that you deem useful.
In addition to that, since there are numerous TV models and manufacturers, as well as several methods for updating the software version, we recommend that you refer to the product guide, familiarize yourself with the procedure, and initiate the upgrade only when you have completely understood the steps.
Bear in mind that, in the event of an update failure encountered by trying to apply an improper firmware or if you don’t successfully succeed to install the new software, the TV can suffer serious malfunctions.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this release, click the download button, get the package, and refer to the update guide to upgrade the TV firmware. Also, if you want to stay up to date with latest releases, check with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.