Download Symphony Z20 Stock Rom Firmware Flash File
Symphony Z20 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Symphony Z20 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Symphony Z20 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Symphony Z20 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Symphony Z20 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Symphony Z20 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Symphony Z20 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Symphony Z20 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Socs||Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A|
|Software needed||SPD Flash Tool|
Download Symphony P8 Stock Rom Firmware Flash File
Symphony Z20 Key Spec
|Also Known As||Symphony Z20|
|Status||Available. Released 2019, November|
|Dimensions||161.4 x 76.7 x 8.55 mm|
|Build||Front glass, plastic body|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.26-inches, 96.7 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1520 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Touch Screen||Yes, up to 5 fingers|
|Display Protection||Scratch Resistant Glass|
– 2.5D Curved Glass
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Chipset||Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9863A|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×1.65 GHz Cortex-A55 CPU and 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|RAM (Memory)||3 GB|
|Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Card Slot||Yes, up to 128 GB via microSD card|
|Call Record||Practically Unlimited|
|Camera Type||Double Lenses|
|Camera Sensor(s)||13 MP + 2 MP main camera|
|Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Speaker Location||Chin, below display|
|Audio Jack Type||Yes, 3.5mm audio jack|
|Sound Enhancements||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|USB||Micro USB 2.0, USB OTG|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP|
|Wi-fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Battery Capacity||Non-removable Li-Polymer 3000 mAh battery|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Symphony Z20 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the SYMPHONY Z20 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Symphony Z20 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Symphony Z20 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Symphony Z20 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Symphony Z20is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: SYMPHONY Z20 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Symphony Z20 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connectyour device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load PackedButton on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloadingbutton to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Symphony Z20 Stock Firmware Rom
Download Full stock Rom