is a good program if you want to keep your system secure, but it can be a real pain if YOUR FORGOT you’re no longer using it and want it off your system. Before you can uninstall Deep Freeze, you have to disable it. To disable it, you’ll need thepassword.
This Trick will work on WORKS fine with v7.00.020.3172 build and below.
First you should know what is your DeepFreeze Version
Press this on your Keyboard CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + F6
DeepFreeze Log in will show something like this..
1.You Need To your Deep Freeze for uninstall (if you already have the one you on your PC no need to download ) If you no longer have the , you can download it again from the Deep Freeze website.
2. Download Anti Deep Freeze Tool
3. If you have Version 1 to 6 use the ADF.exe , for Version 7 use the ADF 7.exe
Sometimes your Anti Virus detect malware please disabled before opening this
4. For ADF 7 click “Open new process” which is recommended then click start.
Now log in without password then click thawed the apply and reboot NEW PASSWORD is 123
Works both on XP and
Your Deep Freeze ICON status should have X indication it was disabled.
5. There is no uninstall file for Deep Freeze. Instead, you will need to run that the program to begin with. If you no longer have the installation file, you can download it again from the Deep Freezewebsite.
The Installer itself is the uninstaller LOL.
The file for Deep Freeze 5 is typically: DF5Std.exe
The file for Deep Freeze 6 is typically: DF6Std.exe
The file for Deep Freeze 6 is typically: DF7Std.exe
6. After Uninstall Reboot your PC and your Done!.