Home Install Stock Rom
Updated on August 1, 2020 by Mohammed Huwais
On this page, we have shared all the list of Nokia 6 firmware flash files with their installation guide. You can flash the official stock firmware file on Nokia 6 (Model TA-1021) using the below guide. Nokia 6 came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat in the year 2017. The device later upgraded to Android 9.0 Pie.
If you are using the Nokia 6 (TA-1021), then this guide will be helpful in future reference. Yes! By following this guide, you can fix technical problems or troubleshoot the Nokia 6 smartphone.
Table of Contents
- 1 Nokia 6 Device Overview
- 2 The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- 3 Nokia 6 Firmware Flash Files
- 3.1 Nokia 6 Security Patch Updates:
- 4 Method 1: Flash Nokia 6 Stock Firmware File via OST
- 5 Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Nokia 6 Device Overview
Nokia 6 features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Nokia 6 comes with a 16MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8MP front shooting camera with autofocus.
Nokia 6 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with Fast battery charging. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports a single sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nokia 6
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nokia 6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nokia 6
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Nokia 6 Firmware Flash Files
Nokia 6 Security Patch Updates:
Method 1: Flash Nokia 6 Stock Firmware File via OST
Note: Please make a backup of all your data on your device before proceeding with the flashing the stock firmware.
Let us look at the step by step method on how to install the stock firmware using the Nokia OST (Online Service Tool)
- Open the folder where the Nokia Online Service tool is installed.
- Look for a file named ‘OnlineUpdateTool.exe’ and double click on the same to run it.
- Once you open the Nokia Online Service tool, you will see the below screen:
- Click the Next button.
- Here you will need to choose the file location which you need to flash your Nokia device.
- Reboot the device into Download Mode by following the below steps;
1. Switch off your device.
2. Connect the USB cable to your phone (leave the other end open for now).
3. Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons together.
4. Wait till your phone vibrates and you see a ‘POWERED BY Android’ in the screen along with ‘Download Mode’ at the top or bottom corner.
- Select the firmware, and click the ‘Edit Phone Information’ button on the bottom right corner will become enabled.
- An error message will show up. Simply click OK.
- The firmware flashing process would have begun by now. Besides, it might take a few minutes to finish. Moreover, this is standard behavior and nothing to worry about.
Method 2: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
Download the Qualcomm Flash image loader tool and USB Drivers on your PC. Follow the below link to install the firmware using QFIL tool
Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
Let us know your feedback on this latest update In the comment section below.
- How to Root Nokia 6 and Flash Custom Recovery
- How to Unbrick, Unroot or Flash Firmware on Nokia 6 using OST (Online Service Tool)
- How To Dual Boot Nokia 6 Using Dual Boot Patcher
- Common Nokia 6 Problems and How to Fix it – WiFi, Bluetooth, Camera, SD, Sim, and More
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Nokia 6
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Nokia 6
Tagged With: Nokia, Nokia 6