Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for a OnePlus 5T smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on OnePlus 5T using the below guide on How to Install OnePlus 5T Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the collection of OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware. You can flash the Stock ROM on OnePlus 5T using TWRP and Stock Recovery too.
OnePlus 5T came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo wrapped with Oxygen OS.
Table of Contents
- 1 List of OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware Collections
- 1.1 About OnePlus 5T
- 1.2 List of OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware collections
- 1.3 Note:
- 1.4 Steps to Flash OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware
About OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 5T features a 6.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) and Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 6/8GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory. The camera on the OnePlus 5T comes with Dual 20MP rear Camera with f/1.7, 24mm, EIS (gyro) + 20 MP, f/2.6, 36mm, phase detection autofocus, 1.6x optical zoom, dual-LED flash and 16MP front shooting camera with f/2.0, 20mm, EIS (gyro), 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, Auto HDR.
OnePlus 5T runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 3500 mAh battery with Fast battery charging (Dash Charge). It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
List of OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware collections
CHECK POPULAR POST
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5T users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest OnePlus 5T USB drivers installed.
- Download the ADB Fastboot tools.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps to Flash OnePlus 5T Stock Firmware
- First of all enable the Developer Option, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOs.Zip file.
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOs zip to the folder where adb installed.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode. To do this, shut down your device and turn it back on while holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 5T to PC/Mac using the USB Cable.
- Now in your PC, open the extract ADB Fastboot folder and Press and hold Shift key and Right click on your mouse to open the command prompt window.
- Now type the command in your command window. adb devices
- If you see a pop up to allow USB Debugging on your phone, Click OK.
- Now flash the OxygenOSZip file using the below command. (filename is the downloaded zip file name)
For Windows: “adb sideload
For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload filename>”
Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
Let us know your feedback on OxygenOs for OnePlus 5T in the comment section below.
Some Tips and Tricks for OnePlus 5T: