Oppo Firmware Download
On this page, you can Oppo A37 Firmware download the official latest firmware update of Oppo A37 A37fEX_11_A.36 stock rom for your Oppo smartphone device.
The Flashing of stock ROMs can help you to update to newer/older versions of Android, you solve your oppo smartphone problems with flashing, fix bugs, unbrick the mobile devices, Slow Software Performance, Pattern Lock Forgotten, Phone Password/Pin Forgotten, Reset Mobile To Restore Factory Settings.remove root access, and custom recovery images.
The Oppo stock ROM,s that you find and download from here in this guideline are not different from the ROM,s that you get as over from air updates. The only difference is that you are flashing the firmware files manually with yourself whereas an automatic OTA update would you can download the Oppo A37 Firmware Download files by using the internet connection.
Oppo A37 Firmware Download
Brand Name: Oppo
Model Name: A37
Device Type: Smartphone
Version No: A37fEX_11_A.36
File Size: 1303MB
Warranty: Voids Warranty
Password: No Password
Firmware Price: Free Download
Notice: Before the start,s update process backup your all data, charge your OPPO Phone or keep the battery level over 40%. The update process takes some time. So do not operate or power off your device during the update process.
How To Flash
There are two ways to update or flash any OPPO devices. 1. Update with SD Card (Recovery Update) 2. Update Using SP-Flash Tool
Update With SD Card (In Recovery Mode)
The update with SD-card is mainly used if your OPPO smartphone freezes at a certain interface or stuck on OPPO logo, or can’t boot but you can get into Recovery Mode.
- OPPO A37 Firmware Download.
- Copy firmware file into the root directory of your SD Card. (A root directory is a top-most directory in the SD Card file systems).
- Power off the phone and Insert your SD card into your phone
- After that restart again your phone into recovery mode
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, select > .
- Find the update package from your SD card.
- Push the Power Button to start update process confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes.
- Your device will reboot after push the Power Button and start updating.
- Wait for complete, which will take some time
How to Flash Oppo Using SP Flash Tool
- Download and install the Oppo USB Drivers for your manufacturer on the Windows/PC if you don’t have installed them already.
- Turn off the mobile Oppo Smartphone by holding the Power button, until the screen turns off.
- Download the Official Oppo stock ROM that you want to be flashed on the mobile device.
- Download and extract the SP Flash Tool on your computer.
- so that extract the file is on the same computer as the flash tool.
- Find the flashtool.exe file from inside the extracted folder and tap double-click on it to open it up.
- Click on the “Download” tab at the top of the flash tool’s interface.
- Click on the “Scatter-loading” button located on the top right corner of the flash tool.
- Open the stock ROM folder that you was extracted earlier and double click to upload the scatter-file.
- Click on the “Download” button that has a green arrow, close to the top-left corner of the flash tool.
- Insert the USB Data cable into your smartphone and the computer with the other end of the USB cable.
- Press one of both Volume buttons so your computer can detect the smartphone.
- The flashing will automatically begin once the file is uploaded.
- Just wait for the big green tick to let you know that the flashing is complete.
WARNING NOTICE! The Update of Flashing wipes all off your mobile phone’s internal memory data. So, if possible, please take a backup before you perform this operation on your Oppo Device, All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Oppo A37 flash tool Download here
Oppo A37 USB Drivers Download Here
Post Views: 10,704