What is Programming Language? | Basics of Programming Language
|What is Programming
In this article, I will discuss with details what is programming language? I will discuss first programming and then language at the
I will discuss the almost A to Z topics related to the programming language.
Followings are the topics that will make sense of what is programming language.
- What is a program in a programming language?
- What is a language?
- Types of languages
- What is programming language?
- The syntax of the language
- Programming Language VS Human languages
- Rules of the language
- The compiler of the language
- Advantage of that programming language skills
- Disadvantages of programing language
- Examples in the real life of the programming language
Learning process of thelanguage
- Hints on how to learn a language
- The Basics of the programming languages
Now I will discuss in detail the mention above topics. You will understand better about the programming language.
What is a program in
A set of instructions that gives to a computer is and the instructions followed by computer and provide us the results according to given instruction in the program. A program provides accurate results when put data to perform results.
What is a language?
The language defined by Chomsky is “a set (finite or infinite) of sentences, each finite in length and constructed out of a finite set of elements”
Languages have the following 4 things:
So we can say that a language is based on the followings
- Set of Alphabet,
- Sentences Generation
The Sentences have two types
The syntax of the language has the followings
- Alpha Numeric
- Special symbols
Types of languages
- Informal Language
- Formal language
Here are details about informal and formal languages.
The informal language uses the contractions or the first person
The Formal language is less private than the informal language is so. … Formal language does not use idioms, contractions or first-person pronoun for example ‘I’ or ‘We’ in the language. This formal language is only used in office or formal places. For example, you write an application you write a letter or any other communication in the office. In computer programming languages are the best examples are C, C++ Java, etc.
The syntax of the language
Every language has its own syntax, for example, the English language has a set of the
Java programming language syntax example
Python Programing language syntax example
Programming Language VS Human languages
All these programming languages have different syntax. Just like human languages have. For example, human languages have their rules in sentence making and some other rules of sentences etc. Almost all human languages have the rules
The rule in the language is only one thing the main rule that if there is no problem in tree generation then the syntax will always be correct.
Rules of the language
Every language has its own rules about the followings
- Write-ability rules
- Orthogonality rules
The compiler of the language
Every language has a compiler. If it’s a human language English, Chinese or Spanish,
The main difference between human and computer languages is emotions. Computer programming languages have no emotions but the human languages are based on emotions.
Programming languages have compiler software that compiles the language and gives the output of the language. For example, the C++ programming language has a turbo C++ compiler.
What is programming language?
A computer programming language is a tool that allows us
A programming language is a skill that gives you earning and making your lives at programming earning.
Advantage of that programming language Skills
- The programmer earns a handsome income in almost all programming jobs.
programinglanguage is a skill that you can develop different types of software.
- This is a skill that you can develop a stunning website using web programming.
- The programming languages can make you able to develop web or mobile applications.
- A programmer can develop AI applications and robotics systems that will help you in routine work.
- A talented programmer can create his own web application and run online and earn handsome earning from the play store.
Websiteprogrammer can develop his own website and manage his website and earn a huge income from your website, for example, the best example of the website is markZuckerberg develop
websitedeveloper can develop a professional blog website that can earn from many channels for example amazon affiliates, Earn from, google by displaying google Google Adsence ads and earn huge income.
- A software developer can earn a huge income from launching its software.
Disadvantages of programing language
- Programming languages are hard to learn you need more time for learning any of the programming languages.
- While solving the problems of programming they
maketake time whichyou aspected for example oneerror can take 4 days to 1 week to solve.
- A programmer doesn’t have time to spend with people they don’t have a social life.
- The programmer doesn’t have time to spend with family and friends.
- A programmer cannot complete their sleeping hours.
Hints to learn a Programming language
If you want to learn a programming
- Take a decision about which language you want to learn.
- Search on google about where you can take help in the learning process.
- Search on YouTube and select the best tutor who proving complete tutorial on almost all topics which language you want to learn.
Practicalis the key to success in terms of learning programming, no one can learn without practicing in the programming.
- Useful websites who providing free learning sources are w3schools.com
CodeAcademy CourseraUdemy and many more.
How was this article? Useful for you or needs more improvements?
Let me know how was this article? If
you think I miss something important which I should include in this
Programming | Computer Languages
What is the History of
Other useful content you may like